Enter our competition for a chance to win a trip to...
1. Entrants will be entered into a prize draw, from which the winner will be drawn at random on 31st March 2016.
2. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and will be informed at this point of the details of the prize.
3. A cash prize equivalent cannot be taken as an alternative prize.
4. The prize entitles a family of two adults and two children for an all-expenses paid day trip.
5 Entrants must be 18 or over and residents of UK and EIRE.
6. Employees of Eaglemoss or any other company involved in the creation or publication of the Disney Animal World collection are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. Entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit – for any reason – cannot be entered into the draw.
8. The promoter reserves the right to alter details of the prize draw if circumstances dictate it necessary to do so.
For full T&Cs please click here
DISNEY ANIMAL WORLD COMPETITION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The “Disney Animal World Win A Trip” competiton ("Prize Draw") begins on 16th February 2016 AT 9:00 AM (London) and ends on 31st March 2016 11:59 PM (London) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Prize Draw, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Eaglemoss Ltd ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Prize Draw.
The Sponsor reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion in whole or in part at any time during the promotion period.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, IOM, and Channel Islands; who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the prize draw will be selected in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after the end of the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The Winner will be selected at random from eligible entries and be notified on or about 24 hours after the drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and release of liability.
A family ticket (2 adults and 2 children) for an all-expenses paid day trip to the ZSL London Zoo including; return travel by train from an agreed UK/EIRE destination to a London mainland station; travel to and from a London mainland station to ZSL London Zoo; lunch coupons to be used at ZSL London Zoo to a maximum value of £100.
No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part for any of the available prizes or gifts except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or gift of equal or greater value.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, IOM, and Channel Islands. All local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the Sponsor receiving acknowledgement of acceptance of a Prize from the Winner.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Prize Draw during the Promotion Period online via www.eaglemoss.com/disney-competiton
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Prize Draw subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Prize Draw.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Prize Draw. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Prize Draw. If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Eaglemoss Ltd cc: Disney Animal World Competition 1, Eaglemoss Ltd, Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS, United Kingdom. Request must be received no later than 24 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Prize Draw is sponsored by Eaglemoss Ltd, whose registered office is at Eaglemoss Ltd, Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS, United Kingdom.
BENEFITS OF SUBSCRIPTION
EACH MONTH WE WILL DELIVER YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR. A 32 PAGE HARDBACK BOOK ALONG WITH YOUR DISNEY FIGURES.
Never miss an issue
Delivery of issues straight to your home
Four FREE fantastic gifts
You may cancel your subscription at any time by giving 28 days notice